
|
Date: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 Time: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 OK. i knw what i should do.
just go be with her,since u want her badly as ur fren. GO AHEAD! I JUST WANT TO SAY, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! one side say like that the other say like that. and both mention my name didn't u guys? SO I BE ALONE ALRIGHT?! just go mix around with everyone. be friends with them. TREAT ME AS NOTHING. FINE WITH IT? totally pissed. and like what u say, I HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM. yups! im showing it RIGHT NOW!. HAPPY? and, darling. sorry for causing u to be unhappy ,angry. and nth else. maybe i should just let u go bah. im nt the girl for u bah. not the type u wanted. n im sorry, i cant change to the person u always want me to be. pretty? NOT AT ALL. intellegence? WORST OF ALL. rich? IM NOT. all i knw is just saying things to make u angry. nth else. SORRY. Labels: all i knw, i should be alone. |